Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine(IDCCM)
Indian College of Critical Care Medicine, Mumbai(The educational divison of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine)
01 Year for M.D./M/S./D.N.B.
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest Diseases/Diploma in Orthopaedics
- M.D. Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia
- M.S. General Surgery/Orthopaedics
- The base M.B.B.S qualifications must be from a MCI Recognized University or State Medical Council equivalent.
- Before February 28th every year for January batch.
- Before August 31st every year for July batch.
After selection candidate must register himself/herself with ISCCM by filling Student Registration Form at ISCCM Website accompaied with fee of 10,000/- which includes the registration & examination fee for the first attempt.
Candidates need to apply directly to the institute.Selection will be done by the ISCCM recognized.
- 8 passport size photographs(color).
- Attested photocopies of the following documents.
- Secondry School Certificate(SSC).
- Higher Secobdry School Certificate(HSC).
- MBBS Degree Certificate, Mark sheets of all university exams along with attempt Certificate
- Diploma Pass Certificate Mark sheets,attempt certificate, University diploma Certificate, MCI recognition Certificate(as applicable for DNB Secondry Courses).
- MD/MS/DNB – Degree Certificate , Mark Sheets of all University exams along with attempt and pass Certificate(as applicable for DNB Super Speciality Courses).
- Internship Completion Certificate and permanent registration with Medical Council of India(MCI and /or State Medical Council(MMC).
- Registration with Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) is compulsory before residency begins.
- DNB CET BS and SS(as applicable) examination pass Certificate with Mark Sheet.
- MCI recognition Certificate from Head of the Institution.
On Campus accommodation will be provided to the students.