Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)
1 Year for MD / MS / DNB Candidates and
2 Yrs for DA / DTCD or equivalent candidate.
* Diploma in Anaesthesia / Chest diseases /Orthopaedics
* MD or DNB Medicine/ Chest / Anaesthesia
* MS General Surgery / Orthopaedics
Post MBBS Certificate Course in Critical Care
MBBS or equivalent Allopathic Medical Degree with vaild MCI registration.
Indian Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (IDCCN)
B.Sc.Nursing / GNM
* World Class 85 Bed Critical Care Unit.
* Experience & Qualified Faculty.
* 42 Bed ICU, 11 Bed ICCU, 8 Bed NICU, 8 Bed PICU, 16 Bed HDU
* ICU Equipped with latest monitor, ventilators, central monitoring.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates need to send/email their updated resume to The Course Coordinator, ISCCM on or before 30th June 2017, alongwith necessary documents at the address below. For details visit institute’s website.
Last Date of Application-
For January Batch : 28th Feb
For July Batch : 31st Aug.
Commencement of Course : 01-07-2017