Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust
SRMS Trust was founded by Shri Dev Murti Ji in memory of his father late r Ram Murti . The Trust was established in the year 1990 with an objective to provide and promote education and research in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Medicine, Humanities, Science and Management.
“One small step-one giant leap for mankind”Neil Armstrong
came alive, with the foundation of SRMS Trust.
The aim of SRMS Trust is the up-liftment of the masses through:
Promoting social values
Promoting technical and professional education.
Promoting Health & Medical Education
Under the visionary zeal and guiding principles of Shri Dev Murti, Founder & Managing Trustee, the trust has grown in multifold and has completed 26 years. SRMS Trust internationally & nationally is a renowned organisation running premier educational institutions and hospitals in India.
EDUCATIONAL SOCIAL SERVICES
- Samudaik Sewa Yojana – A skill development programme.
(Free Vocational Training to economically & socially backward youth in X-Ray, ECG Technician, Computer Hardware & Software, Machine Fitting, EPBX, Plumbing and Electrical repairs etc.)
- Future Class Room – Free computer literacy program for the empowerment of youth
- Mobile Smart Class Room – Free adult education programme.
- SRMS Charitable School, Unnao – Free quality education in english medium provided upto 10th standard to under privileged children through smart class room.
MEDICAL SOCIAL SERVICES
- SRMS Hospital on Wheel – Providing door to door screening & treatment of blindness, deafness, diabeties, T.B., malnutrition hypertension, cancer & support services for Healthy Mother & Healthy Baby.
- SRMS Janhit Chikitsa Yojna for free treatment of six patients per day
- SRMS Samudayik Swasthya Yojna at Rs. 365/- per year for the treatment
upto Rs. 25,000/- for the couple.
- Free pharmacy for OPD and IPD patients
- Free 400 beds in SRMS Hospital
- Cataract Eradication Programme
- Govt. Health Programmes under NHRM
- Free Rural & Urban Health Camps
- Telemedicine Centre
- Scholarship worth Rs. Two Cores to the meritorious students of Trust’s institutions.
- All India Talent Scholarship of Rs. 50 Lakh to 50 talented students in Premier Institutes of India.
- Debate, Story Writing & Drawing competitions since 1990
- Ram Murti Pratibha Alankaran Award – Recognition of eminent personalities with the Ram Murti Pratibha Alankaran Award & Rs. one lakh in cash.
- All UP Table Tennis competition every year
HEALTH CARE SERVICES
- 950 Bedded Multi Specialty, Tertiary Care & Trauma Centre, Bareilly
- R R Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Bareilly
- SRMS Functional Imaging & Medical Centre, Lucknow
- SRMS Hospital, Lucknow * (Starting soon)
INSTITUTIONS ESTABLISHED & RUN BY THE TRUST
- SRMS College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly-1996
- SRMS College of Pharmacy, Bareilly-2000
- SRMS Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital, Bareilly-2002
- SRMS Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly-2005
- SRMS School of Nursing, Bareilly-2006
- SRMS College of Engineering and Technology & Research Bareilly-2008
- R.R. Cancer & Research Centre, Bareilly-2008
- SRMS Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Bareilly-2011
- SRMS International Business School, Lucknow-2011
- SRMS College of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow-2011
- SRMS Charitable School, Lucknow-2015
- SRMS Functional Imaging & Medical Centre, Lucknow-2015
- SRMS Telemedicine Centre, Dhauratanda, Bareilly – 2015
- SRMS Future Classroom, Dhauratanda – 2016
- SRMS College of Nursing, Bareilly – 2017
- MBBS, MS/MD (in all pre, para and clinical departments)
- GNM, Bachelor Degree in Paramedical, B.Sc (Nursing)
- B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, PGDM
- B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Future ENDEAVOURS of SRMS Trust by 2018
- SRMS Satelite Hospital, Bareilly
- SRMS College of Law, Bareilly
- SRMS College of Nursing, Lucknow
- SRMS College of Law, Lucknow
- SRMS Ayurvedic College, Lucknow
- SRMS Hospital, Lucknow