Admissions for session 2016-17 is closed
- The admission to the GNM course will be made as per rules prescribed by the U.P. Medical Faculty, Lucknow (U.P.)and The Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- No direct admission will be made to the GNM-II and III yr.
- No admission of Foreign Nationals/Non-Resident Indians /NRI /Other State candidates.
- The eligibility norms for admissions in GNM Diploma will be as laid down by U.P. State Medical Faculty, Lucknow and Indian Nursing Council New Delhi.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 30 year respectively.Candidates should not be less than 17 years of age as on 1-September of the
academic year of admission. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV, qualified candidates.
- Minimum education 10+2 class pass or its equivalent preferably with Science (Physics Chemistry and Biology) subject with aggregate of 45% marks.
- Selection Criteria:- One Merit Basis & Personal Interview. Unmarried Candidates Preferred