AKTU, SRMSCET&R is going to organize a Zonal Fest “Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical, Literary & Management Fest_2018-19” on 30th & 31st January, 2019.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All the participants should bring their college Identity Card.
- All the participants should bring No Objection Certificate from Director/Principle of the concerned college. Event wise list of participants may be prepared for this purpose.
- One player can participate in maximum 3 events.
- All the participating colleges should provide list of each team to the Zonal Centre atleast 10 days before starting of the fest.
- Only one team from a college will be allowed to participate in a particular event.
- All the teams should report at the respective Zonal Centres timely so that registration process can be completed as per time schedule.
- An identity card to all the participants/office bearers will be issue at Zonal center, It is necessary to all will bear this card at all times during the events.
- Participants of all events should report at the assigned venue at least 30 minutes before start of the respective events.
- Two office bearers, 1M/1F, should accompany the squad from each participating college who will be responsible for the discipline of their team. Officials should also bring their college Identity Card.
- If any participant is found involved in any disciplinary activities he/she will be debarred from the fest immediately.
- Illegal participation of any participant/Team, in any event, will be responsible for disqualification of all teams of the concerned college from all events of the fest and the college authority will be responsible for this act.
- Religion based performances will not be allowed. Such performances may cause disqualification.
- Decision of the judges will be final and binding to all.