|MBBS course duration||–||4.5 year + 1 year internship|
|MBBS course Fee||–||Payable annually|
Refundable Security (One Time)
|College & Hostel Security||–||1,50,000/-|
Course Tuition Fee (Per Year )
Registration and Other Fee ( Per Year )
|a) Registration Fee & ERP Charges
b) Medical checkup, Insurance etc
c) Student welfare activity
d) University eligibility, enrolment Exam Fee & Study material
Boarding & lodging * ( Per Year )
|(Triple seated, Air Conditioned Room with 24 Hrs Electricity, water (Hot & Cold), Security, Wifi & Mess charges etc)||–||3,48,250/-|
Other Terms & Conditions
- In accordance with the judgment passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court in Islamic Academy of Education Vs State of Karnataka 2003 (6) SCC 722, the managements of the institution may seek Bank Guarantee for tuition fees for whole Course OR the candidate may also deposit full advance fee, which shall be kept in the form of FDR in a nationalized Bank. At the end of the course the interest earned on these deposits shall be paid to the candidate.
- The Institution will collect the fee & other expenses every year in month of July.
- A sum of Rs. 25,000/- per semester per subject for all failed students has to be deposited in each phase of study during the academic year.
- Fee is payable by Demand Draft payable at Bareilly in favor of “SRMS IMS” or fee can be transferred to our account through RTGS/ NEFT as per following details.
|Name||:||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly|
|Bank Name||:||Oriental Bank of Commerce, SRMS IMS, Branch, Bareilly|
- Pan Card is mandatory.
- Cash cannot be deposited in the above mentioned account number. If any candidate deposits cash, the same
amount will be charged additionally as penalty.
- *Mess charges are subject to inflation & prevailing market rates.
- The fee is provisional in nature and will be finalized by Fee Fixation Committee/ Court.