The Emergency medicine Department in a very critical & sensitive unit of any hospital & in involved in the management of emergency cases. The Emergency service brings about an interface between the hospital & the community which is emotionally surcharged.
Emergency Medicine Department is having 1 Professor, 1 Associate Professor and 1 Assistant Professor, In-charge Emergency Medicine , and 2 Post Graduate Junior Residents which joined last year.
Our Emergency Medicine Department has 30 beds which are divided in three distinct zones – Red, Yellow & green which also includes 6 ICU Beds equipped with ventilators. Our Department has its own Operation Theatre and minor Operation Theatre which is 24*7 functional for every trauma patient, E-fast analysis in done in the Emergency Medicine Department. The facility of ABG analysis in also available in our department along with portable X-Ray.
Average ward of patient in around 20000 per year.
- Two Junior Residents are currently enrolled in the Emergency Medicine department.
- In-house ACLS/BLS course available.
- Our hospital is NABH accredited.
- Emergency Medicine CME conducted in April, 2022.
- Residents did 15- day observe ship in Emergency Medicine department of SGPGI Lucknow.
- Nursing training programme from AIIMS Delhi & AIIMS Rishikesh.
- Our Department in also a part of MILAP Programme which is conducted by AIIMS Delhi.
- Emergency Medicine regular classes, weekly case presentations, seminars, Journal clubs along with mortality meet.
- Our department has its own departmental library along with a seminar room.
- Two ongoing researches are in the progress by Emergency Medicine Department
- Implementation of Massive Transfusion Protocol.
- Expansion of Emergency Medicine Department.
- Creating awareness in the society how to react as a first responder.
- Initiation of Emergency ECHO-cardiography in Emergency Medicine Department