& Clinical Forensic Medicine Update
THEME: UNFOLDING THE MYSTERY OF CRIME & REVEALING THE TRUTH FOR
JUSTICE & CLINICAL FORENSIC MEDICINE UPDATE
I take immense pleasure in according my Invitation, on behalf of the Organizing Committee, for the “Forensic DNACON-2019 & Clinical Forensic Medicine Update” which is being organized by the Department of Forensic Medicine of Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh From 30th to 31st August 2019. A Pre- Conference CME/Symposium shall be conducted a day Prior to the conference ie on 29th August 2019 having the theme “Negligence & Litigation in Medical Practice: A Growing & unending menace”.
As we all are aware that MCI is rolling out new curriculum of Under Graduate & Post Graduate students. This is a welcome step which was long overdue. Its also known that in the new curriculum a lot of stress is being given to competency based learning & skill development. This conference has been planned keeping this in mind. We personally are of opinion that to make the students skillful, the teachers must be well acquainted in those skills and competency.
The theme for the conference is “UNFOLDING THE MYSTERY OF CRIME & REVEALING THE TRUTH FOR JUSTICE & CLINICAL FORENSIC MEDICINE UPDATE”. Hands on workshop will be held on collection & preservation of sample for DNA analysis from different case scenarios.
Clinical Forensic Medicine Experts will be talking about urgent need to start CFM unit in every Forensic Medicine Department & will provide the necessary guidance for the same. Hand on workshop will be held about different MLR writing, common mistake made by students, young faculty & their solution. With a rich and diverse gathering, we expect to formulate a path ahead for the field of Forensic Medicine, and provide an opportunity for interactions of both academic and social demeanor.
I request your kind participation in this conference. Your participation and support will be highly valuable for making this mega event a grand success. We assure you best hospitality, cuisine, entertainment and above all an academically rewarding time which will make the memories of this conference a mesmerizing experience for one and all.
ABOUT SRMS IMS
Under the foresight and efficient administration of the Shri Ram Murti Smarak trust, Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institiute of Medical Sciences has blossomed into a sprawling Multi Superspeciality health center with state of the art facilities for diagnosis and treatment. Spread across a 30 Acre campus which includes a Medical college, Multispeciality Hospital, Cancer Research Institution, Hostels, Guest houses, playgrounds and a gymnasium, SRMS-IMS offers all under one roof. Apart from providing the best in terms of healthcare facilities, the institute holds the distinction for being at the forefront of social initiatives for healthcare by having two fully equipped Mobile hospitals and two home grown health beneficiary schemes for the help of the economically weaker sections of the society. The medical college offers facilities that rival the top institutions of the country, while boasting of a highly skilled and experienced faculty.
Shri Dev Murti
Shri Aditya Murti
Director Administration, SRMS-IMS
Dr. Jaswinder Singh
Joint Organizing Secretary
Dr Vijay Kumar
Mr. Soumik Chatterjee
MEMBERS OF ORGANIZING TEAM
- Pre-conference CME/Symposium
- Fee For Delegates ( CME/Symposium & Workshop)
- Conference & Workshop
- Fee For Conference & Workshop
|Date:||29th August 2019|
|Venue:||Seminar Hall, SRMS-IMS, Bareilly|
|Time:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Topic:||“Negligence & Litigation in Medical Practice: A Growing & unending menace”|
|Accomodation:||₹ 500/-* (non AC room)|
|Accomodation:||₹ 1000/-** (AC room)|
(* Accomodation charges for twin sharing Basis per person in SRMS Campus)
** Ac Accomodation will be provided in the "Alakhnanda Resort".
|Date:||30th & 31st August 2019|
|Venue:||SRMS-IMS, Bareilly & JIM Corbett, Ramnagar|
|Topic:||Unfolding the Crime Mystery & Revealing the Truth for Justice|
|Delegate:||₹ 4500/-||₹ 1250/- per head per day|
|Co- Delegate||₹ 3000/-||₹ 1250/- per head per day|
|Postgraduate Students||₹ 3000/-||₹ 1250/- per head per day|
|Undergraduate Students||₹ 2500/-||NA|
|Forensic Science Students||₹ 2500/-||NA|
- Above fee is applicable till 31 May 2019. After 31 May 2019 registration fee will be up by ₹ 1000/- in each category.
- Accommodation Charges includes stay in Jim Corbett & Travel.*
- Concessional Safari Charges of Rs 750/- per Head are NOT INCLUDED.**
(*Charges are per head on twin sharing basis in AC/Non AC rooms, Children of age 5-12 years will be charged 50% of fee and above 12 years shall be charged adult fee.
(**Safari charges are concessional if done through the conference secretariat, prior intimation is required to avail these fares and ID proff is required for safari booking.
Mode of Payment
- NEFT / DD in favor of “Forensic DNACON 2019” payable at Bareilly, U.P.
- A/C.: 52241132000400
- IFSC : ORBC0105224
- BANK : Oriental Bank of Commerce, SRMS-IMS Branch, Bhojipura, Bareilly-243202
- Cancellation : Only 50% of registration fee will be refunded before 15th August 2019. After that no refund request will be entertained
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Faculty and students of Forensic Medicine
- Medico-legal Experts
- Registred Medical Practitioners
- Forensic Odontologists
- Forensic Science Experts
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Excutive, Police and Judicial Officer.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT
Hands on workshop: DNA Collection
Hands on workshop: MLR Writing
Clinical Forensic Medicine cases
Faculty Oral & Poster Presentation
PG Oral & Poster Presentation
UG Oral & Poster Presentation
Forensic Medicine Curriculum
How to establish CFM Unit
Abstract Submission Details
- Last date for submission is 30 July 2019 through e-mail : email@example.com
- Abstracts must be typed in MS word format using times new roman font, size 12, single space, justified and not exceeding 250 words, excluding Title and Author name and affiliations.
- Abstract must clearly mention whether meant for oral/poster presentation.
- Abbreviations should not be included.
- Time for Oral Presentations is 10 mins [08 mins + 02 mins (Discussion)
- Poster should have size of 3 ft (width) x 4 ft (length).
- Kindly update us at the earliest with details of abstracts as number of spots are limited and shall be placed as first come-first serve basis.
- Postgraduate / Forensic Science students must furnish a covering letter from Head of Department for availing PG / FS registration charges.
ABOUT BAREILLY CITY
Situated on the banks of river Ramganga, it holds an important place in Hindu religion. The entire city is decked up with beautiful temples like Dhopeshwarnath Temple, Alakhnath Temple, holy Majars. Famous for its Zari-Zarkari work, Surma and exquisite Bamboo furniture, Bareilly is truly a shopper's delight.
Nearby Places of Interest : Nainital, Bhimtal, Jim Corbett National Park, Mathura, Brindavan, Agra.