- Dr. V. P. Shrotriya, Principal/CMS has been awarded “RASHTRA-RATAN AWARD-2015″ BY AED and
Association of Health & Research in recognition to his contribution towards Medical Education & Research Development.
- Dr Piyush Kumar (Radiotherapy) was awarded an International Fellowship By Association of Radiation
Oncologists of India (AROI) for overseas advance training with a grant of Rupees 1.5 lac. He was appointed the Secretary for AROI-UP State Chapter for the year 2014-15.
- Dr. Vijayshree (Obs. & Gynae) was awarded Life Time Achievement Award in AICOG-57 in Patna on 5 February 2014 and was elected vice chairperson ICOG for year 2015.
- Dr. Anshika Kashyap (Obs. & Gynae) stood first amongst Gynaecologists in the July 2014 Batch of ‘Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery’ Qualifying Exam by World Association of Laproscopy Suergeons (WALS). She also underwent Robotic Surgery Orientation Course. She was credited with 144 hours of CME by WALS.
- Dr. Mridu Sinha (Obs. And Gynae) was awarded fellowship in Minimal access surgery by World Association of Laproscopy Suergeons (WALS) in June 2014 at World Laproscopy Hospital, Gurgaon. She was credited with 72 hours of CME by WALS
- Dr. Neelima Mehrotra (Ophthalmology) was selected for excellence in medical field on Women’s day.
- A project of Dr. Atul Kumar Singh (PSM), on ‘Practices on early initiation of breast feeding among institutional delivered women and its determinants’ in district Bareilly was accepted by UNICEF on 8th November 2014 at S.N. Medical College, Agra.
- Dr. Pratik Gahalaut (Dermatology) was elected as an executive member of UP State IADVL for year 2014-2015.
- Dr Nirmal Yadav (General Medicine) was invited for ‘Educational program on ACC Updates on Hypertension’ by American College of Cardiology held on 5th April 2014.