Mobile hospital provides its services to screen following diseases
- Diabetes mellitus
- Oral cancer
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Antenatal care and
- Counseling for malnutrition
- This endeavour provides a unique opportunity to render specialist health services to the people of remote rural areas of Bareilly.
- It utilizes the chance of finding and treating the hidden cases of Cancer Cervix, Cancer Breast, Tuberculosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Deafness, Blindness, and Malnutrition.
- We also utilize this opportunity to provide antennal care to the pregnant women in rural areas.
- The Mobile Hospital services were inaugurated by the Honourable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh ,Shri AkhileshYadav on 18 October 2015.
- On 27 October 2015 the first visit of Mobile Hospital was held at village Bhairpura in block Bhojipura.
- The first round of mobile hospital has been completed on 3/08/2016, covering all 15 Blocks.
- A total of 118 total visits were organized in 111 NyayPanchayats and 1 Nagar panchayat in the first round of mobile hospital.