1st Nephrology CME Nephrocon 2023
Theme: Renal diseases and electrolytes
Dear Colleagues & Friends
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the Nephrology unit, department of medicine, Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly is organizing 1st Nephrology CME, which is going to be held on 11th-12th March 2023.
The theme of the Update is “Renal diseases and electrolytes”. The CME will be a meaningful event, bring together leading nephrology experts and contribute to a better understanding of current trends in diagnosis & treatment of various Renal diseases and electrolytes abnormalities.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we request you to register as delegates and we ensure that your experience will be professionally rewarding.
We look forward for your gracious company in Bareilly on 11th-12th March 2023.
we promise to welcome you with amazing hospitality and warmth.
Dr.Vidya nand | Organizing Secretary
Shri Dev Murti
Chairman, SRMS Trust
Shri Aditya Murti
Director Administration SRMS-IMS
Associate Professor D.N.B.(NEPHROLOGY)
Department of Medicine SRMS-IMS
Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Associate Professor MD,D.N.B.(NEPHROLOGY) Department of Medicine SRMS-IMS
Dr. Smita Gupta
D.N.B.(GENERALMEDICINE) General Medicine Professor & Head SRMS-IMS
Abstract Submission Guidlines for Oral/poster
|Poster Size||5 (feet) X 4 (feet)|
|Language||As the official language for the conference is English, the abstracts must be submitted & presented in English only.|
|Word Limit||The abstract should not be more than 300 words (title not included).|
|Font||1. It is recommended to use Times New Roman with Font Size 12.|
|Contents||The abstract should be structured under the following sub-headings;:
|Title||The title of the abstract must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS with the
exception of scientific names, which should be in upper and lower case
forms and italicized.
|Presenting Author Details||1. Abstract submitted for publication would be presented during conference duration as either
free paper or as poster.
2. Times and duration of both free paper and poster are fixed and informed well in advance to
the presenter. No request to change the above will be entertained.
3. Time for Oral Presentation: 8 min + 2 min
4. Time for Poster Presentation: 5 min + 2 min
|Deadline||Last date for submission of abstracts is 28th Feb 2023.|
|Acceptance||1.Presenter have to send his/her article/ Abstracts only be submitted through e-mail
email@example.comAbstracts sent by post or
in hard copy will not be accepted. No
exceptions will be made.
2. Submitting an abstract does not register you for the ‘NEPHROCON 2023”.
3. Registration for the conference is mandatory for presentation of the abstract.
4. The abstracts must contain original content which is not published prior to this
5. It is important that you read your text to ensure accuracy with no spelling, grammatical or
6. Abstract should not contain brand names, trade names or non-standard acronyms.
7. The presenting author should be willing to present the work during the “NEPHROCON 2023” as
either an oral platform presentation or poster presentation as assigned by the scientific
8. Abstracts will be judged according to the scientific merit and relevance by the scientific
9. The decision of the scientific committee would be final.
|Registration||Registration for conference is mandatory for abstract submission,
however if abstract or paper gets selected, then only registration for
the conference is mandatory.
|Your abstract will be scored on the following criteria||*Scientific merit of the abstract.
*Adequate sample size and proper statistical analysis.
*Adherence to instructions
*Originality of work
- Email for Abstract Submission : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact : Dr Deepak- 9458702501