26 - 02 - 2022
SRMS CET, Bareilly
MBA & MCA
About the Conference
In the era of intelligence, the approach of doing business has been transformed significantly, which has led to many challenges and opportunities in the field of Business Management such as Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Operations, International business and Information technology. The ongoing wave of Information Technology has elevated business practices and allied disciplines such as Business Analytics, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and inter disciplinary areas. Digitalization has also revolutionized the working styles of business entities which open the doors for researchers to think of business related issues and contemplate on the challenges emerging out of that. So, a common platform in the form of conference is required to concentrate on these emerging issues.
The Conference aims to bring together leading academicians, researchers and industry professionals to exchange and share their experiences and research outcomes on all aspects discussed above. The conference will highlight on the dimensions and accessibility for existing business ventures and investigates how they will shape future business opportunities. Moreover, it will bring an exploratory insight on the best practices in the era of innovation and novelty. It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for stakeholders to present and deliberate the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as emerging challenges encountered and solutions adopted in their respective discipline.
About UN Global Compact Network India
Global Compact Network India is the first Local Network in the world to be established with full legal recognition. It, also as a country level platform for businesses, civil organisations, public and private sector, aids in aligning stakeholders' responsible practices towards the Ten Universally Accepted Principles of UNGC in the areas of Human Rights, Labour, Environment and Anti - corruption, broad goals including Sustainable Development Goals and other key sister initiatives of the United Nations and its systems. At present, the India Network ranks among the top 10, out of more than 90 Local Networks in the world. It has also emerged as the largest corporate sustainability initiative in India and globally with a pan India membership of 345 leading business and non-business participants and 280 signatories, strengthening their commitment to the Global Compact Principles by becoming proud members of the Local Network in India.
Our Eminent Speakers
Call For Papers
- Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics
- Environmental Marketing, Rural Marketing
- Sales Management, B2B Marketing, Consumer Behavior
- Retailing & Service Marketing, Branding and Destination Imaging
- Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance
- Micro-finance, Participatory Finance
- Risk Management and Internal Control
- Asset Management, Credit Risk Modeling and Management
- International Financial Reporting Standards, GAAP
- Supply Chain Management
- Service & Inventory Management, Chain Analytics
- Quality Control and Six Sigma
- Behavioral Operations Management, Sustainable OperationsManagement
Human Resource Management
- Strategic HRM, Talent Acquisition and Management
- Performance and Compensation Management
- Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Culture and Diversity
- HR Analytics
- International Trade and Policy Framework, International Business Environment
- International Negotiations, Global Trade Relations
- International Financial Risk Management
- Cross-Border Strategy, Models of Multinational Firm Strategies.
Information Technology Management
- Management Information Systems, Green Technologies
- E-Commerce, ERP, EDI, Big Data
- IPR in IT, Public Policy Issues In IT
- Technology Adoption & Diffusion, Internet of Things & Industry 4.0
- Ad Hoc, Sensor
- Fog and High Performance Computing
- Block Chain Systems, Cryptography
- Heterogeneous Computing Models and Systems
- Intelligent Systems, Embedded Systems, Robotics and VLSI
- Next Generation Internet, System Security, Trust and Privacy
- 5G Communication, Smart Phones and Security
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Diverse Streams
- Artificial Intelligence for Voice, Image & Speech Recognition
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems, NLP and Text Analytics
- Software Testing
- OOSE, Software Quality
- Software Reliability
Shri Dev Murti
Shri Aditya Murti
Prof. (Dr.) Prabhakar Gupta
Prof. (Dr.) Anuj Kumar
Prof. (Dr.) Sanjay Kumar
Dr. Ruchi Jain Garg
Guidelines for Author
- The paper should have a cover page giving the title, author's name, complete address, telephone number and email of all the authors. Correspondence will be sent to the first named author unless otherwise indicated.
- The second page should contain the title and an abstract of maximum 200 words including up to five key words about the paper.
- The second page should not include the author's name. The paper should begin from the third page.
- Full papers should not exceed 5000 words (including references).
- The paper should be submitted in MS Word format with Margins-2.5 cm/1inch, Font- Times New Roman, Font size-12 points for text and 14 points for headings, Spacing-1.5.
- References should be arranged in alphabetically as per APA guidelines.
- The paper needs to be free from any sort of plagiarism.