SRMS Proud 100
(A Noble Scheme for 100 Meritorious, Vigorous and Commendable 10+2 students to groom them into Globally Competent Technocrats)
In an effort to emphasize its vision and mission, the ideology of giving back to the community is Supreme to the functioning of Shri Ram Murti Smarak (SRMS) Trust and it always strives to make a difference to the lives of those who deserve it.
To make the quality technical education accessible to all strata of masses regardless of the caste, ideology, religion and economic class, from Academic Session 2020 – 21 onwards, the Trust has introduced a noble scheme entitled as SRMS PROUD 100 to bestow 100 meritorious, vigorous and commendable 10+2 students with special scholarship scheme wherein they may pursue fully residential B.Tech. Programme in the streams of Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering on a subsidized quarterly fee at the following institutions established and run by the Trust:
- The scheme is applicable only to those students who fulfill the eligibility & selection criteria.
- The students selected under this scheme will contribute a Quarterly Course Fee of Rs. 27000/= (including Tuition, Examination, Hostel, and Mess) for 4 Quarters. The Balance course fee will be contributed by SRMS Trust.
- The B.Tech. Program under this scheme is 100% residential.
- The B.Tech. Program under this scheme will be offered in the streams of Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- To enable the students to groom into Globally Competent Technocrats, the access to World Class Research & Development Facilities will be ensured with a special emphasis on Exposure to National / International Conferences.
- To enable the students to be industry-ready, a special emphasis will be laid on the Hands-On exposure to students through Centre Of Excellence on emerging technologies.
- To inculcate Global Competencies among the students, State-of-Art Training & Development activities will regularly be carried out.
- Special preparation of students will be ensured for High-End Placements with MNCs on packages 12+ LPA & Reputed Competitive Examinations like IES, GATE, TOFEL, GRE & PSUs.
- To inculcate Industry Readiness among students, Industry Exposure will be ensured through Short – Term Training Programs at reputed industrial units.
Mode of Application:
Online/Offline Application Starts : 02 October, 2019
Online/Offline Application Closes : 30 May, 2020
The Selection Process will comprise of the following Two Rounds to be conducted by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust:
The decision of Chairman, SRMS Trust regarding selection of students under this scheme shall be final & binding.
Terms and Conditions:
In case of withdrawal from the course due to any reason, the applicable scholarship under this scheme will automatically be canceled and the candidate has to submit the full course fee as applicable for the college.