Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust, a public charitable Trust (Reg.) was established in the year 1990, to commemorate & Cherish memory of veteran freedom fighter, true Gandhian, ex-parliamentarian, ex-minister U.P., Late Ram Murti Ji.
The primary objective of the Trust is to provide and promote education and research in the field of Engineering & Technology, Medicine, Humanities, Science and Management.
The aim of SRMS Trust is the upliftment of the masses irrespective of color, caste & creed.
- by promoting Social Values – Social Services
- by promoting Technical and Professional Education
- by promoting Health & Medical Education
Social and Charitable Activities of the Trust
- Scholarship worth Rs. 3 Crores to the meritorious students.
- All India Talent Scholarship of Rs. 50 Lakhs to 50 talented students in Premier Institutes of India.
- Debate & Story Writing Since 1990
- Recognition of Eminent personalities with the Ram Murti Pratibha Alankaran Award & Rs. One Lakh in cash.
- Free Vocational Training for the under privileged youths in X-Ray, ECG Technician, Computer Hardware & Software, Machine Fitting, EPABX, Plumbing, Electrician and Nursing Assistance Course
- SRMS Hospital On Wheels for door to door Screening & Treatment of Blindness, Deafness, Diabetics, T.B., Malnutrition, Hypertension, Cancer & support services for Healthy Mother & Healthy Baby.
- SRMS Janhit Chikitsa Yojna for free treatment of six patients per day.
- Free Pharmacy, Free Cataract Eradication Program, Rural Health Camps
- Government Health Programme under NRHM (National Rural Health Mission)
- Free 400 Beds in SRMS Hospital
- SRMS Primary Health Centres
- SRMS Samudayik Swastha Yojna at Rs. 365/- per year for treatment upto Rs. 50,000/- for the couple.
- RTI Ladies Circle India SRMS Charitable School
- Community Health Education
- Campus Outreach Program
- SRMS Scientific Test Series
- Mobile Smart Class Room
- SRMS Mobile Telemedicine Bus
Institutions Established & run by the Trust
- SRMS College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly – 1996
- SRMS College of Pharmacy, Bareilly – 2000
- SRMS Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital, Bareilly – 2002
- SRMS Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly – 2005
- SRMS School of Nursing, Bareilly – 2006
- SRMS College of Engineering, Technology & Research, Bareilly – 2008
- R.R. Cancer & Research Centre, Bareilly – 2008
- SRMS Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Bareilly – 2011
- SRMS International Business School, Lucknow – 2011
- SRMS College of Engineering & Technology, Unnao – 2011
- SRMS Charitable School, Lucknow – 2015
- SRMS Functional Imaging & Medical Centre (Equipped with PET CT 3.0 Tesla MRI, dual Source CT Scan, Gamma Camera, Dexa scan, Digital Mammography etc), Lucknow – 2015
- SRMS College of Nursing, Bareilly – 2017
- SRMS Goodlife (A Wellness Center), Bareilly – 2018
- SRMS Hospital, Unnao – 2018
- SRMS College of Law, Bareilly – 2018
- SRMS College of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences, Unnao – 2018
- SRMS Step2Life (A Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy Centre), Lucknow – 2019