- M.B.B. from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur,UttarPradesh, 1991-1997.
- M.D Radiotherapy from S. N. Medical College, Agra, 2002-2005
- Senior Residency from SGPGIMS, Lucknow, 2006-2008.
- Clinical Assistant from Dr.B.L.Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi, Feb.2009 to April 2011.
- Associate Consultant from Dr. B. L. Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi, May 2011 to Jan.2013.
- Consultant from Dr. B. L. Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi, Feb.2013 to July 2016.
- Assistant Professor at Department of Radiotherapy, SRMSIMS, Bareilly from July 2016.
He has vast experience (approx 12 years post MD) of working on the different radiation equipment like Cyber-Knife, Lenear accelarators (Clinac, Triology Tx, True Beam), Eldarado-6 and Theratron 780-C Telecobalt unit, HDR Micro slectron, Varian Gamma med HDR. He also has extensive experience in radiotherapy techniques like IMRT, IGRT, 3D-CRT, different brachytherapy procedures, SRS/SRT, Tomotherapy, Robotic IMRT and hyperthermia.
Area of Interest
His personal interest is in Chemo-radiation protocols in head and neck, lung, gynecological & genitourinary malignancies. Brachytherapy especially in head & neck, gynecological & genitourinary malignancies. Conformal radiotherapy/IMRT/IGRT in head and neck, gynecological & genitourinary malignancies.
- AROI Fellowship from 03.08.09 to 22.08.09, in Department of Radiotherapy, The Thomas And Dorothy Leavey Radiation Oncology Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach, California, USA.
- Cyber Knife Training from 27.05.2013 to 28.05.2013, clinical off site training at Department of Radiation Oncology, Oscar Lambret Centre, Lille, France.
- Received best faculty award at SRMSIMS Bareilly in 2017
- AROI – Dr. Reddy Fellowship Award for the year 2008 by Association of Radiation Oncologist of India.
- Co-author of the ‘Dr J.M. Pinto Best paper award’ in Radiotherapy at 28th National Conference of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India, held at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India in December 2006.
- Secured second position in “ONCO QUIZ “at AROI – UPCON, BHU, Varanasi, 9th& 10th October 2004.
International: 4, National: 15
Actively involved in several academic activities , post graduate teaching programmes, thesis guide, tumor board coordination. Received faculty appreciation award at SRMSIMS Bareilly in 2017.
Involved in creating awareness in society about cancer by regularly organizing cancer screening camps, CMEs etc).