Rules & Regulations For M.sc. Nursing Programme
These rules and regulations are framed as per directives of Indian Nursing Council.
This course shall be under the Allied Health Sciences Faculty.
Nomenclature of Degree
Master of Science in Nursing [M.Sc.(N)]
Criteria for the Admission to M.Sc. (N) Course:
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc Nursing /Bsc Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone Bsc. Nursing/B.sc Hons. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one-year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Minimum one-year work experience prior of after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
- Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination.