Philosophy of Nursing
- The staff of Shri Ram Murti Smarak School of Nursing believes that the basic course in Nursing is a formal education preparation for which should be based on educational principles.
- We recognize it as the foundation on which practice of nursing is built and on which further professional education depends.
- We believe that the basic course of nursing should prepare nurses for primary level position in Nursing both in the Hospital and in the Community.
- We believe that the practice of nursing as described above requires a good understanding of basic scientific principles.
- We recognise that nursing is a profession, which is influenced by advances in Science and Technology.
- We believe that good communication skill is essential for learning and for practice of nursing.
- We recognise that the nature of nursing course is such that a substantial portion of the students learning be acquired in the clinical area.
- We believe that we have a responsibility for the all-round development of the students.
- We believe that, we have responsibility to the student and to society, to make provision in the programme for the continued development of the student as an individual, a citizen as well as a