FMS SRMS is going to organize a “case study competition -2017” to provide the students a platform to envision engage and design the best possible solution to a business case study within an allocated time frame in teams of two to three members. Teams will be judged on their solution to the problem and 15 minute presentation.
The objective of this event is to encourage the participants to exercise their skills and knowledge on “real world” cases. Participants will be provided with a case, and they have to employ the case as a means to both highlight the issue and create potential solutions for the same. The date for this event is March 8, 2017(Wednesday) 2:00 pm – 4:40 pm onwards.
Winners will be awarded.
- Any candidate pursuing under graduate or post graduate program in any stream is eligible to participate.
- Team composition: Each team shall consist of 2 to 3 members.
- A participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Case will be provided on the spot.
- Teams should present soft copy of their presentation.(On demand one computer system will be provided for each team).
- Time allotted for study and preparation of presentation is 1 hour.
- The presentation time for each team shall be 15 minutes running clock (including query handling), but judges may interrupt at any time with questions.
- Each member of the team present at the competition must participate fully during the formal presentation of the plan.
- Registration fee: NIL
Case study will be judged according to the following criteria:
Important Date and Venue:
Last Date for registration- 7 March, 2017 (MBA Office)
Date of Event- 8 March, 2017 (MBA Seminar Hall)Download Registration Form