The conference included presentation of various research papers including some invited talks and keynote address. In two technical sessions held over the day. Total 48 papers registered and 32 papers were presented.
The conference was inaugurated by Chief Guest Prof. Dr. Mushahid Husain, V.C of Rohilkhand University. In the inaugural session the Key note address was delivered by Dr S. Chandra, Prof at Centre for Applied Research in Electronics (CARE), IIT Delhi.
Prof. Dr. T D. Bisht, Principal of SRMSWCET and Director of this conference, welcomed all the delegates & participants with his address.
Ms Nazia Parveen Convener ARTEC-2015 and HOD EC Dept, SRMSWCET elaborated the relevance of theme of conference.
Chief Guest Prof. Dr. Mushahid Husain, in his inaugural address, lauded the Management for empowering the women by opening college of Engg. He also gave the brief description on the evaluation of electronics from vacuum tubes to single electron transistor and finally to nano-technology.
In his key note address Dr. S. Chandra discussed various steps involved in IC fabrication such as silicon wafer growth, wafer polishing, mounting the chip, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, mask aligner and ion etching.
Madam Rich Murti gave an inspirational insight.
Chief Guest Prof. Dr. Mushahid Husain, Key note speaker Dr S. Chandra and Madam Richa Murti released the Conference Souvenir on the occasion of conference.
In First technical session Dr. B.S. Bansod, Senior Scientist, CSIR, CSIO, Chandigarh delivered a talk on ADVANCES IN ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGIES FOR FOOD SUSTAINABILITY, His talk included green revolution, negative effects of green revolution, food sustainability. The talk was followed by paper presentation including:ng the environment within the frame works of a master plan, management plan and without compromising on environmental ethics.
- Soil PH sensing techniques & technologies by- Sachin Kumar from NITTTR Chandigarh
- MIMO system for 5G wireless communication network by-Mukesh Kumar
- Facial synthesis of nano sized ZnO by Hydrothermal method by-Zeba Parveen, from NITTTR Chandigarh
- After the lunch, certificate was given to all the presenters of technical session-1.
- The second technical session, chaired by Dr. S.K. Tomar, HOD EC Dept, IET, MJP Rohilkhand University, included 16 paper presentations.
- In valedictory session Dr. S. Mathur, Prof. ECE Dept. GBPUAT Pantnagar