To promote story writing in Hindi and support young writers, Shri Ram Murti Smarak (SRMS) Trust hosts a Story Writing Competition every year. The winners are awarded cash prizes. The Trust is now open to receive entries for 2019. Please read our terms and conditions carefully before sharing your story with us.
Terms and Conditions
- The story must contain any Educational or Inspirational message and cannot exceed 2,500 words.
- The story must be written in Hindi.
- The story must be submitted in both handwritten and typed (Microsoft Office word) in the form of CD/DVD format.
- The content of the story must be unique. It should not have been copied from any offline (print) or online (digital) source. The content of the story would be checked for plagiarism. If the story is found to be copied from any source, the entry will be cancelled.
- The story must reach SRMS Trust by 31 August,2019.
- The jury constituted by SRMS Trust holds the rights to take the final decision on every aspect of the competition.
- The award-winning stories will be considered as Intellectual Property of SRMS Trust. No one else will be authorized to use them without due permission from the Trust.
- The author of the story must not be older than 25 years. The author needs to submit the age and education certificate duly attested by the principal of the school or college she/he is attending.
- The author can send the story at the following address:
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust
N-3, Rampur Garden, Bareilly
Phone: 0581-2567571, 2567724, 2582246, 2582249
Previous Story Releases