Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology , established and run by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust has an independent residential campus spread over 35 acres of land with all-weather roads, lush green lawns, playgrounds, Multi-Purpose Hall, Gymnasium, Squash Court and 53020 sq.m. of built-up area on the campus. The campus is aesthetically planned and designed with exquisite facilities.
The college offers courses of undergraduate and postgraduate levels, with professional or vocational orientation to internationally recognized standards of excellence. All courses lay emphasis on practicals and are multi-disciplinary in approach. The college inculcates Values, Ethics in its students, so that the PRIDE of SRMSCET will become the ASSET of our Nation.
The College has demonstrated the perennial evidence for merit and quality. It is developing by leaps and bounds in terms of infrastructural facilities and human capital not only to fulfill the requirements of the current technological status but also to set itself as teaching and research centre of eminence in future.
30 years Of Value Based Quality Education:
- College has been selected for the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme of National Project Implementation Unit of the Government of India financed by the World Bank.
- Pioneer among the Self Financed Engineering Institutions of Uttar Pradesh
- The College is a STAR Performer College of UPTU and winner of Excellence award in B.Tech., B.Pharm, MBA & MCA in year 2009 and 2010 continuously.
- Ranked among best of all private colleges and government colleges of UP Technical University in term of Gross Average Intellectual Attainment Per Student
- Winner of Academic Excellence Award of UPTU for MBA, B.Tech and B.Pharm in 2008
- Winner of Academic Excellence Award of UPTU for MBA, B.Tech and B.Pharm in 2009
- Consistently ranked number 1 for its MBA course among all institutions of UPTU.
- Winner of National Awards for excellence in education -2011 in Indian Education Congress -2011
- Approved institutions for organizing INSPIRE by DST Govt of India
- Winner of National Employability Award -2012 by AMCAT
- MOU with ICICI Bank for foundation course in Banking for MBA students
- MOU with TCS and INFOSYS to run value addition courses
- Edupreneurs Award -2013 to the Chairman of this college
- Institutional Memberships of NASSCOM, NHRDN, AIMA, CSI, RMA, AIMS
- 12000+ Alumni at leading positions serving the Global Community
- Excellent Placement Record since 2000
- Merit Scholarships of Rs. 3 Crore