Master of Computer Application

MISSION & VISION

Our MCA Programme aims at serving the social needs of public, private, corporate, non-corporate and other sectors of Indian economy by enhancing the computational skills & software development skills. The college emphasizes on conceptual teaching along with orientation towards live projects involving software development so as to afford an excellent exposure to the students. Special emphasis is being laid on System Programming Projects using C and C++. Apart from core studies like, Operating System, RDBMS Concepts, Computer Networks, Computer Architecture and Compiler Construction, etc., the students are also exposed to software development using Visual C++, JAVA, .NET, Oracle 9.0, Visual Basic, Developer 2000 and the latest internet Technologies including HTML/DHTML, XML, JAVASCRIPT, VBSCRIPT, COM/DCOM etc.

Mission

* To impart Academic Excellence in Technical Education.

To inculcate High Moral, Ethical and Professional standards among our students and to improve their overall personality.

* To enable the institution to the status of a Deemed University.

* To keep the curriculum updated so as to ensure industry readiness of the Budding Professionals.

Vision

* To help build India as a world leader in Technical Education.

* To establish and develop world class Institutions for overall growth in an Era of Globalization.

* To facilitate easy access to Technical Education to all sections of Society.

* To develop and provide a Professionally Qualified Technical workforce for augmenting the Nation’s Human Resources.

Earn While you Learn Scheme

Eligibility Stipend Selection Procedure
BCA Semester I Rs. 3000/- per month Coding Test & Interview
Semester II Rs. 5000/- per month
Semester III Rs. 7000/- per month
Semester IV Rs. 10,000/- per month
 

Number of Seats: 20

On the Basis of Graduation Percentage

Aggregate Graduation % Scholarship Amount
81% and above Rs 15,000-/
76% to 80% Rs 10,000-/
70% to 75% Rs 5,000-/

On the Basis of UPCET MERIT

Merit of UPSEE Scholarship Amount
1 – 500 Rs 40,000-/
501-1000 Rs 30,000-/
1001-1500 Rs 20,000-/
1501-2000 Rs 10,000-/
2001-3000 Rs 5,000-/

ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSIONS

Eligibility Criteria – MCA (2 Years Program)

Admission to MCA (Refer to https://uptac.admissions.nic.in)
– Passed BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree or passed B. Sc. /B. Com/ B. A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level with Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the aggregate.

Admission Procedure

Seats under Different Schemes:
85% seats of total approved intake will be filled through UPTAC counseling and remaining 15% seats of approved intake will be filled under management quota.

Through Management Quota:
Interested candidates have to apply online through the institute’s website and will be shortlisted on the basis of his/her college test rank.

NOTE:- ANY CONFUSION FEEL FREE TO ASK/CALL




Year 1 – Semester ‐ I

KCA101 – Fundamental of Computers & Emerging Technologies
KCA102 – Problem Solving using C
KCA103 – Principles of Management & Communication
KCA104 – Discrete Mathematics
KCA105 – Computer Organization & Architecture
KCA151 – Problem Solving using C Lab
KCA152 – Computer Organization & Architecture Lab
KCA153 – Professional Communication Lab

 

Year 1 – Semester ‐ II

KCA201 – Theory of Automata & Formal Languages
KCA202 – Object Oriented Programming
KCA203 – Operating Systems
KCA204 – Database Management Systems
KCA205 – Data Structures & Analysis of Algorithms
KCAA01 – Cyber Security*
KCA251 – Object Oriented Programming Lab
KCA252 – DBMS Lab
KCA253 – Data Structures & Analysis of Algorithms Lab

Year 2 – Semester ‐ III

KCA301 – Artificial Intelligence
KCA302 – Software Engineering
KCA303 – Computer Network

KCA011 – Cryptography & Network Security
KCA012 – Data Warehousing & Data Mining
KCA013 – Software Project Management
KCA014 – Cloud Computing
KCA015 – Compiler Design

KCA021 – Web Technology
KCA022 – Big Data
KCA023 – Simulation & Modeling
KCA024 – Software Testing & Quality Assurance
KCA025 – Digital Image Processing

KCA351 – Artificial Intelligence Lab
KCA352 – Software Engineering Lab
KCA353 – Mini Project**

** The Mini Project (6 weeks) conducted during summer break after II semester and will be assessed
during III sem

Year 2 – Semester ‐ IV

KCA031 – Privacy & Security in Online Social Media
KCA032 – Soft Computing
KCA033 – Pattern Recognition
KCA034 – Data Analytics
KCA035 – Software Quality Engineering

KCA041 – Blockchain Architecture
KCA042 – Neural Network
KCA043 – Internet of Things
KCA044 – Modern Application Development
KCA045 – Distributed Database Systems

KCA051 – Mobile Computing
KCA052 – Computer Graphics and Animation
KCA053 – Natural Language Processing
KCA054 – Machine Learning
KCA055 – Quantum Computing

KCA451 – Project




Contact for Admissions Syllabus(Ist Year) Syllabus(2nd Year) About MCA DEPARTMENT

  •  CONNECT WITH US