MISSION & VISION
* To impart Academic Excellence in Technical Education.
To inculcate High Moral, Ethical and Professional standards among our students and to improve their overall personality.
* To enable the institution to the status of a Deemed University.
* To keep the curriculum updated so as to ensure industry readiness of the Budding Professionals.
* To help build India as a world leader in Technical Education.
* To establish and develop world class Institutions for overall growth in an Era of Globalization.
* To facilitate easy access to Technical Education to all sections of Society.
* To develop and provide a Professionally Qualified Technical workforce for augmenting the Nation’s Human Resources.
Earn While you Learn Scheme
|BCA||Semester I Rs. 3000/- per month||Coding Test & Interview|
|Semester II Rs. 5000/- per month|
|Semester III Rs. 7000/- per month|
|Semester IV Rs. 10,000/- per month|
Number of Seats: 20
On the Basis of Graduation Percentage
|Aggregate Graduation %||Scholarship Amount|
|81% and above||Rs 15,000-/|
|76% to 80%||Rs 10,000-/|
|70% to 75%||Rs 5,000-/|
On the Basis of UPCET MERIT
|Merit of UPSEE||Scholarship Amount|
|1 – 500||Rs 40,000-/|
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSIONS
Eligibility Criteria – MCA (2 Years Program)
Admission to MCA (Refer to https://uptac.admissions.nic.in)
– Passed BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree or passed B. Sc. /B. Com/ B. A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level with Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the aggregate.
Seats under Different Schemes:
85% seats of total approved intake will be filled through UPTAC counseling and remaining 15% seats of approved intake will be filled under management quota.
Through Management Quota:
Interested candidates have to apply online through the institute’s website and will be shortlisted on the basis of his/her college test rank.
NOTE:- ANY CONFUSION FEEL FREE TO ASK/CALL
Year 1 – Semester ‐ I
KCA101 – Fundamental of Computers & Emerging Technologies
KCA102 – Problem Solving using C
KCA103 – Principles of Management & Communication
KCA104 – Discrete Mathematics
KCA105 – Computer Organization & Architecture
KCA151 – Problem Solving using C Lab
KCA152 – Computer Organization & Architecture Lab
KCA153 – Professional Communication Lab
Year 1 – Semester ‐ II
KCA201 – Theory of Automata & Formal Languages
KCA202 – Object Oriented Programming
KCA203 – Operating Systems
KCA204 – Database Management Systems
KCA205 – Data Structures & Analysis of Algorithms
KCAA01 – Cyber Security*
KCA251 – Object Oriented Programming Lab
KCA252 – DBMS Lab
KCA253 – Data Structures & Analysis of Algorithms Lab
Year 2 – Semester ‐ III
KCA301 – Artificial Intelligence
KCA302 – Software Engineering
KCA303 – Computer Network
KCA011 – Cryptography & Network Security
KCA012 – Data Warehousing & Data Mining
KCA013 – Software Project Management
KCA014 – Cloud Computing
KCA015 – Compiler Design
KCA021 – Web Technology
KCA022 – Big Data
KCA023 – Simulation & Modeling
KCA024 – Software Testing & Quality Assurance
KCA025 – Digital Image Processing
KCA351 – Artificial Intelligence Lab
KCA352 – Software Engineering Lab
KCA353 – Mini Project**
** The Mini Project (6 weeks) conducted during summer break after II semester and will be assessed
during III sem
Year 2 – Semester ‐ IV
KCA031 – Privacy & Security in Online Social Media
KCA032 – Soft Computing
KCA033 – Pattern Recognition
KCA034 – Data Analytics
KCA035 – Software Quality Engineering
KCA041 – Blockchain Architecture
KCA042 – Neural Network
KCA043 – Internet of Things
KCA044 – Modern Application Development
KCA045 – Distributed Database Systems
KCA051 – Mobile Computing
KCA052 – Computer Graphics and Animation
KCA053 – Natural Language Processing
KCA054 – Machine Learning
KCA055 – Quantum Computing
KCA451 – Project