The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly formed in 1996 and offers B. Tech and M. Tech. program. Programs are regularly updated to cope with the ever-changing technology and demands of the industry.
Our goal is to provide the requisite platform to budding engineers and technocrats to sharpen their reasoning, analytical and communication skills along with requisite technical knowledge so that they can meet with confidence the future challenges of growing technology.
The four year program leading to a B. Tech degree builds strong foundations in all traditional areas of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Teaching at postgraduate level was started with M. Tech. (Electrical Drivers and Control) program in the year 2010. At present intake for B. Tech. students in the department is 120 and for M. Tech is 18.
The state of art curriculum promotes independent thinking and learning at an individual’s pace. The department strives to provide state of art infrastructure and facilities to our undergraduate and postgraduate students where they bring their project and research ideas to fruition. The department has taken up the challenge to attract world class faculty in all areas of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
All students of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department find excellent placements in research-oriented industries and top ranking global companies. Electrical & Electronics Engineering alumni are at the forefront in Electrical & Electronics and related fields within India and internationally.
Vision & Mission Programme Outcomes Program Specific Objectives
Program Educational Objectives
The department is equipped with the following Labs :
SRMS TRUST established Tinkering Lab contains world class & all the modern research equipment like 3D printer, PLC, Digital Storage Oscilloscope (DSO) etc. for ultra-precision analysis & development of next generation technologies. We aim to promote projects in the following research areas:
- The main goal is to provide the requisite platform to budding engineers and technocrats to sharpen their reasoning, analytical and communication skills along with requisite technical knowledge so that they can meet with confidence the future challenges of growing technology.
- The course provides the student to excel in designing electrical and electronics and computing system that are innovative and socially acceptable.
- This course helps the student to inculcate the habit of adapting the latest trends of technology and application in oriental research
- The department of EN provides an excellent academic environment for creative and productive work both for faculty as well as students.
- The department has adopted a project based learning system where budding engineer can explore and innovate.
- The department has State-of-the-Art infrastructure and labs.
- The students and faculties push the boundaries of possibilities in these labs which creates a constant buzz in the part of campus where new knowledge is created.
- Centre of Excellence in Machines, Network, Circuit Simulation, and PLC Automation.
- MoU with several core Industries for placement and onsite training during curriculum.
- Incentives to all faculties and students for publication in peer reviewed journals, travel grant for international conference, seminars, expert lecture etc.
- Highly qualifies faculties with extensive research and industry experience in the areas such as power system, electric drive and control, instrumentation and control, power electronics etc.