NOTE- List of documents to be submitted in original and two set of photocopies of each document.
- Freeze Allotment Letter (UPSEE)
- Fee Receipt of counseling
- Aadhar Card
- High School Mark sheet
- High School Certificate (Sanad)
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Intermediate Certificate (Sanad)
- Diploma / B.Sc. Mark sheets – (For Lateral Entry)
- Gap Certificate – (If applicable)
- Graduation Mark sheets- (For MBA,MCA)
- Graduation Degree – (For MBA,MCA)
- Migration -(From last institute attended)
- Transfer Certificate – (From last institute attended)
- Character Certificate – (From last institute attended)
- Medical Certificate
- Caste Certificate – (If applicable)
- Income Certificate – (If applicable)
- Domicile – (If applicable)
- EWS Certificate – (In Case of fee waiver)
- Photographs of student – 10 no.
- Self addressed envelope with registry stamp-02 no.
Hostel Allotment will be made at the time of registration on the same day of reporting. Candidates are also informed that the below-mentioned items will be provided in the Hostel room by the Institute.
Bed – 1, Mattress – 1, , Almirah – 1, Table – 1 & Chair – 1
All other necessary items of their need will have to be arranged by themselves.
For Boys:- Plain white full shirt, Black trouser, Navy blue blazer (In Winter), College tie, Black Oxford shoes and grey socks.
For Girls:- White salwar with knee-length kurta with grey dupatta (for UG Students), White dupatta (for PG Students) and Navy blue blazer (In Winter), Black Oxford Shoes and grey socks
Tie and White knee-length full sleeves Apron will be provided by the Institue.-(B.Pharma)
Tie and Navy Blue knee-length full sleeves Apron will be provided by the Institue.- (B.Tech)
On the play ground:-
Boys should be in white shorts/paints, white half sleeve shirts/T-shirt with white sport shoes and white shocks.
The girls should be in white dividers, white shirts, T-Shirts with white sport shoes and white shocks.
Note: Boys should not grow beard, be clean – shaved and have a decent haircut. Both boys and girls should not bleach their hair.
Note: Navy Blue blazer for both boys and girls, will be provided by the Institute on payment basis.
- All Books & Dissection Box will be available on discounted rate in college campus through the Book– Seller.
- CUG SIM will be provided by the Institute and allowed use of smart phone in non prohibited area.
- Use of other Sim card is strictly prohibited & punishable.
- Any Phone, Tablet and Laptop in academic block (Class rooms/Labs/Demonstration Room/Library/Reading Room/Hospital/Clinical Postings etc.) are strictly prohibited & punishable.
- The regular Classes of students of session 2019-2020 will start as per notification. All the are advised to come accordingly.