(Reporting Instructions are applicable for those Candidates only who have frozen their choices as one of the Courses / Branches in SRMS TRUST COLLEGES during UPSEE-2019 Counseling and would not be participating in subsequent rounds of Counseling)
Reporting is the process of completion of admission formalities by submitting requisite fee and documents at College in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in Admission Letter of UPSEE 2019 and as specified here under:
1) The Candidates while coming to report at College after UPSEE 2019 Counseling are required to bring the following documents: Mandatory to be brought to the College at the time of reporting:
- Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
- High School Certificate & Intermediate mark sheet. (Original)
– MBA I Yr. and MCA I Yr. & II Yr. (Lateral Entry) candidates would additionally submit the Graduation Mark sheets of all years/semesters available at the time of reporting. (Original)
– B.Tech. II Yr. (Lateral Entry – Diploma Holders / B.Sc. Graduates) candidates would additionally submit Diploma/Graduation Mark sheets of all years/semesters available at the time of reporting. (Original)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)): All candidates who have done 10+2 or Graduation from outside the State of UP shall mandatorily submit Domicile Certificate. Further, Domicile Certificate is also mandatory for all candidates who intend to apply for and avail the Scholarship and Freeship facility of the Govt. of UP. (Original)
- Category and Sub Category Certificates (if applicable).
- Admission letter/Rank letter (Institute copy).
- Character Certificate issued by the last institute attended. (Original)
- Gap Affidavit (if required), notarized on a stamp paper of Rs. 10/-, for any gap after qualifying exam.
- Fee receipts of fee deposited during Counseling (Institute copy + photocopy).
- Eight copies of colored & Two Black & White passport size photographs.
Note:- Original and 2 sets of self attested photocopies of all documents to be brought at the time of reporting.
For any document related query, please call Mr. Satendra Singh & His Mobile Number: – 9458702462.
For any hostel related query, please call Mr. Diwakar Upadhyay (Hostel Warden) & His Mobile Number: – 9458702573
- All Candidates are advised to always keep with themselves their passport size photographs and photocopies of all documents in sufficient numbers during their stay at the College.
- Kindly visit the College Website at regular intervals for updates related to reporting and commencement of session.
Reporting will commence from 5th July to 29th July, 2019.